Best 50 Problem Solution Essay Topics On Web
August 14, 2019
There are so many problem solution essay topics on the Internet that you simply don’t know what to choose. The problem is that most of these topics are not going to help you in any way. In fact, they may even hurt your essay score. That is definitely not something you were expecting to hear, so, let’s explain a bit more.
The problem and solution essay topics you find online have been used over and over again by most students. Every problem solution essay topics list has been downloaded tens of thousands of times. Chances are, your classmates will pick some of these topics as well. Do you want your research paper to have the same topic as the essays of three of your classmates? Probably not! We have a solution: our list of the best 50 problem solution essay topics in 2022. They’re updated frequently, and you can use them for free!
Don’t Know How To Write A Problem Solution Essay?
But before we get to the problem solution essay topics for college students, let’s discuss this type of assignment. In most cases, students don’t know how to write a problem solution essay. As its name suggests, the problems solution essay is a writing assignment where you need to find a problem relevant to modern society and then figure out ways to solve it. You need to use your critical thinking to find the best solutions and then explain academically why your solutions are the best. Remember, you need to be very accurate in your writing and support your statements with references. You may be able to write about just one solution if it is complex enough. However, for most issues, we recommend three solutions because this number works best with our proposed problem solution essay structure.
The Simple Problem Solution Essay Structure
The simple way to organize your problem solution essay ideas is by using the five-paragraph essay structure. Here is how it looks like:
- You start your problem solution essay with a captivating introduction that presents the problem (or the situation).
- Then, you write three body paragraphs, each discussing a single solution.
- You wrap everything up with a strong conclusion that reiterates the solutions and emphasizes why they are the best.
Now you see why we’ve advised you to find not just one solution to the problem, but three. If you have a more complex topic, like a breathing problem solution, you can write more than three body paragraphs. After all, there are at least five effective solutions to this problem that we can think of. And remember, always start your writing with a problem solution essay outline. You can create it in just 10 minutes by doing some research, and it will most surely prove to be invaluable. It will keep you organized and on topic – that’s guaranteed. Now that you know how to write a problem solution essay, it’s time to talk about topics.
Why Do You Need Our Problem Solution Essay Topics?
We know you’ve received a lot of different advice about writing problem solution essays. We agree, reading at least one good problem solution essay example is very important. It shows you how to organize your writing, how to present your problem and your solutions, and how to support your statements. However, we feel that good problem solution essay topics are even more important. Think of it this way: no matter how well you write, if the topic is boring, your audience will eventually get bored. It’s just a matter of time. But when you come up with amazing, captivating, and breathtaking topics for problem solution essay, your writing instantly becomes much more interesting.
Most people, including your professor, want to learn new things. They’re not interested in solutions for a simple cold problem. But they most surely are interested in solutions to the greenhouse effect – or in solutions to the obesity issue. And rest assured – there are plenty of topics even more interesting than these. Bottom line, if you want to impress from the moment you read the introduction and the thesis statement, your problem needs to pique the interest of your professor instantly. And you will get bonus points as a reward – guaranteed!
Get Free Problem And Solution Essay Topics Right Here
Remember that for each problem, you need to find at least three solutions and discuss them. You can discuss more than three if the problem is complex. However, you should avoid presenting just one solution. In most cases, this will make your professor think that you didn’t care to spend much time writing the essay. You may get penalized for this, so be aware.
And now, here are the 50 problem and solution essay topics 2022 you have been waiting for:
Problem Solution Speech Topics
- How to tackle police brutality in America.
- The best solutions that prevent suicides (the permanent solution to a temporary problem).
- How can we stop mass shootings?
- The solution to the illegal immigration problem.
- Here is how we can stop sexual abuse in schools.
- The policies that can stop child labor.
Problem Solution Essay Topics For College
- How can we solve the student loans problem?
- The best ways to control stress in college.
- College education can be affordable. Here is how!
- Substance abuse can be prevented on college campuses.
- How teachers can prevent students from cheating on exams.
- The best way to become a more efficient student.
Education Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Schools have the means to prevent suicides.
- The effective methods that prevent cheating in school.
- How can schools keep up with technology?
- Schools can eliminate bullying. Here is how!
- The solution to racial discrimination in the US education system.
- The solution to gender discrimination in the US education system.
Best Relationship Topics
- Here is how you can become confident in just three steps!
- The easy solutions to an abusive relationship.
- How can we solve the problem with overprotective parents?
- How can we stop sexting in high school?
- The best ways to move out of the “friend zone.”
- Helping a depressed friend may be easier than you think.
Social Problems Topics
- How can we eliminate racism in the modern world?
- Ways to deal with illegal immigrants on the border line.
- We can improve literacy in the United States.
- The simple solutions to the huge human trafficking problem.
- Divorce can be prevented. Here is how!
- Solutions to the homeless people problem in the US.
College Life Topics
- Here is how you decide on your major quickly.
- Do you have problems with your roommate? You can solve them!
- Here is how you instantly become an A+ student.
- Colleges can be safer: Real solutions.
- Why is college so expensive? Any solutions?
- How can we solve the domestic violence issue?
- Cyberbullying can be prevented by making it a crime.
- The solution to out-of-control gangs in the United States.
- We can prevent racial violence. Here is how!
- Here is how we stop people from polluting the rivers.
Economic Problem Solution Topics
- Unemployment is not difficult to solve, actually.
- Ways to increase the tourism rate in California.
- The simple solutions to our waste problems.
- The simple way to reduce consumer debt in America
- Here is how you stop overeating sugar.
- Ways to prevent substance abuse in teenagers.
- How parents can easily promote sports to their children.
- Child obesity is a major problem, but it has a simple solution.
- The best alternatives to plastic surgery for cosmetic purposes.
Use Our Great Topics Today
The problem solution essay topics you choose for your academic papers are very important. You will write essays faster if you choose smart topics. You will get bonus points if the topics are interesting. You will not have to do extensive research if you pick a topic you know something about. Pick any topic on our problem solution essay topics list and use it for free. We are just happy to help!
It’s time to nail your grades! Get your 20% discount on the problem solution writing assignment with promo “ewriting20” – and enjoy your college life!
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.